Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Tele Would You Get?

Thats like £300. Jesus christ!

A pair of duncans here is like £160-80 flat out!
    :: Samick Ultramatic UM4 (PRS Custom 22 Copy) :: 2x Seymour "Duncan Designed" HH-4 :: D'Addario XL .09-.42 :: 1981 Sunburst Epiphone Sheraton VSB :: 2002 Martin Guitars Custom Shop 000-28 :: Vox AD30VT Valvetronix Combo ::

Comment

Fender & G&L.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

not sure how much it costs in your currency but save up and get a 52 re issue
        Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

Yeah, try and find a used MIA 52 reissue. Then stick a lil' 59 in the neck position. That'd be a great guitar.
          Originally posted by Jolly
          ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Can I get that in blonde? (as in Natural Ash with a Black pickguard)
            :: Samick Ultramatic UM4 (PRS Custom 22 Copy) :: 2x Seymour "Duncan Designed" HH-4 :: D'Addario XL .09-.42 :: 1981 Sunburst Epiphone Sheraton VSB :: 2002 Martin Guitars Custom Shop 000-28 :: Vox AD30VT Valvetronix Combo ::

Comment

Yep. It comes in butterscotch blonde as standard, which is a semi transparent finish.

By the way, I think the singer from the manics uses a tele thinline. Fender make 72 thinline reissue. I have a 72 tele custom reissue (Keef style), and it's great. Also try out the fender aerodyne tele. I played one a little while ago, and it was a killer guitar.

You basically need to try as many different teles as you can stomach. you may find the best one for you isn't one you would have thought of in the first place. that's what happened with me and my tele custom. I bought it because it was the best sounding and playing tele I could find sub NZ$3500.

Comment

So a Fender MIA 52 Reissue or a 72 tele reissue.

What about black teles? I dont want the John 5 siginature (at all), but i'd like a black tele with a nickel/chrome pickguard, that'd be pretty cool.

When you say the singer of the manics, do you mean past or present... I dont remember Richey using a thinline....

Comment

americsn hs tele, or a '72 tele custom
                  Originally posted by gibson175
                  metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

I saw the current singer use one on the doco they did about their tour to Cuba. Two humbucker 70s thinline.

Comment

Working...
                    X