Yamaha Magicstomp anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Magicstomp anybody?

Anyone here get their mitts on the new Mgicstomp. It seems a ridicuolous bargain, too good to be true?
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Re: Yamaha Magicstomp anybody?

Originally posted by Wattage
    Anyone here get their mitts on the new Mgicstomp. It seems a ridicuolous bargain, too good to be true?
    Not all that new. It's been on the streets for almost a year. I got mine in January and it rawks. It has awesome delays (functionally identical to the UD-Stomp) and a boatload of other cool FX. I use it in the FX loop primarily for delay/reverb/modulation/pitch effects. Though it does the full-on multiFX thing, I only use its standalone FX so I can't comment on its use in that application.

If you can live with its limitations (no MIDI, no expression pedal and limited navigation between patches), it's a great device, especially for the money. It's flexible, quiet, and (IMO) sounds great.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
    My Music

Comment

i wrote a review on this A WHILLLLLE back. lol. check the search thing, it was a pretty detailed thing, with other saying more about it.
      esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
      fender mim standard strat
      peavey classic 30
      johnson j-station
      original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
      dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
      yamaha f-310p acoustic
      taylor 410 acoustic
      "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Cool, I don't spend all that much time looking a gizmos so I guess a year is still pretty new to me. I am looking to use it as a Direct box for recording and if it really has all that stuff inside it man that is crazy! Only thing I would like that it doesn't have is a digital out.
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Working...
        X