New acoustic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New acoustic!

I actually got it last week but planned to announce this new purchase with decent photos. since there are no decent cameras about i have no good pics. Ill put up a bad webcam pic in a sec.

Anyways i got a Crafter. Korean made dreadnaught electro-acoustic with cutaway. Guitar was £159 in a sale and an extra £21 for a better nicer padded gig bag with a crappy cable! I love it. Been doing most of my home practise on it. I find its easier to play on my electric after practising things on this Oh yea, its also got a trans black finish with front and back creme binding. Love it.

Bad pics coming soon and if the thread is still going ill post nice ones once my dad gets back home from abroad with the camera!

Re: New acoustic!

Ok theres pics.

Comment

And my number of posts have gone down, oh well!

Comment

Nice looking guitar Mr. Wolf - and don't be so hard on yourself. I've seen uglier.

I think it was Scott who did some house-cleaning over in the "Off Topic" room, so quite a few people took a post-count "hit".

Not a biggie.

Post some clips later, if you feel like it.

Artie

Comment

Hey, a good acoustic that doesn't put a dent in your wallet is a good thing!

How does it sound plugged in?

Comment

The guitar is a bit on the trebly side but im getting nice tones out of it. So far ive only played it though my amp on clean and yea its pretty good. I love it. I would like to post clips but not sure how. My computer is also pretty lame, dial up and is generally slow and i have no idea about posting things up. I do have my POD and i have made reasonable recording onto minidisc with it if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wolf
              The guitar is a bit on the trebly side but im getting nice tones out of it. So far ive only played it though my amp on clean and yea its pretty good. I love it. I would like to post clips but not sure how. My computer is also pretty lame, dial up and is generally slow and i have no idea about posting things up. I do have my POD and i have made reasonable recording onto minidisc with it if that helps.
              Maybe you can ease off on the treble by picking softer?

You'd probably have to go to "Tips & Clips" to figure out how to upload sound-clips. I have about as much of an idea as you do 'cause I just started recording too!

Can you patch an acoustic/electric into a POD?

Comment

Originally posted by Closed Eye
                Can you patch an acoustic/electric into a POD?
                Yep done it and recorded like that. Not too bad after tweaking. But when i put onto minidisc is has a slight clicking sound before each note. Gonna see if i can eliminate.

When i say its trebly, its not harsh trebley, its nice. Im practising using my fingers more, sounds good

Comment

very cool. it is always nice to practice on an acoustic.

I love the sound of a nice old acoustic but i am too poor to buy one
                  Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Working...
                  X