Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion mods?

So I am well aware of John's mods for the DS-1, but does anyone know of anyone who mods DS-2s? I haven't used my DS-2 for years due to the fact that I don't care for it's thin distortion sound. All of the talk about DS-1 mods has got me thinking that maybe a modification is in order!
    Thanks,
    Matt

Re: Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion mods?

Originally posted by kramer
    So I am well aware of John's mods for the DS-1, but does anyone know of anyone who mods DS-2s? I haven't used my DS-2 for years due to the fact that I don't care for it's thin distortion sound. All of the talk about DS-1 mods has got me thinking that maybe a modification is in order!
    Thanks,
    Matt
    Matt...I just did an OS-2 for JM Corey.it was my first 1 and it turned out great..Can you maybe tell me what specifically you dislike about your particular pedal and maybe we can improve on it? I had Joe send me his OS-2 and I Promised not to charge him unless I was happy with the outcome..If you want to send me the pedal,you're welcome to...If I can't come up with something I myself would like playing through,you just would owe me for shipping...This gives me a chance to learn a new pedal and your's gets tweaked...Let me know if I can help you buddy?

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Working...
    X