• Chi3f
    replied
    Re: Check this washburn-4 hrs. left

omg i wish i saw this post earlier i would have bid on that in a second

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied

there's one of those (nos) in a local shop i go to...i've played it quite a few times...pretty good guitar...especially for that money!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Seraphial
    replied

I got the Korean version of that axe (Washburn P2). Very sweet axe that plays real well, and the heel is almost non-existent. Great price for that!

Leave a comment:

• presa_tito
    replied

I can't believe this guitar ended for $400. If only I always had cash.

Leave a comment:

• Hellion
    replied

Washburn makes some really good instruments. I have a Falcon from 1980 that I just had rewired and the electronics replaced that I'll never get rid of, because it has a particular tone and characteristics that I like. It practically plays itself which is more than I can say about my Bastardcaster & Lizzie the LP. The action is incredibly low, buzzless and it's just a fun guitar to play, albeit's rather heavy.

Leave a comment:

• Skullkrusher
    replied

Man, that was a heck of a price for that guitar. I hope it plays as nice as it looks.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

i have a usa washburn maverick thats similar but a little more sg like and its a great guitar. thats a good price for a great guitar

Leave a comment:

• presa_tito
    started a topic Check this washburn-4 hrs. left

Check this washburn-4 hrs. left

I have been watching it for a while now and they are worth a lot more than what it's going for now. I have also played one at a store and they are just as good as les paul playability and quality IMO.
Working...
X