Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limping crybaby pedal... tinkerers?

hey guys, i've lost one of the wee rubber feet on the bottom of my crybaby

is there anything immeditely around to replace it? like, a washer available or something? if not, does anyone know where i can buy one?

for such a small part, its a real pain in the ass

cheers, tom

Re: Limping crybaby pedal... tinkerers?

good call...I need all mine, I lost one and never found one so I took the other 3 off...and well, i lost them too! where can we get more!?!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Thanks john...I knew you'd know!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
        X