Joe Perry Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Perry Strat

First, I have askes this question another place before, so If you read it there I'm sorry...now on to the question,

Joe Perry has a Strat that i need as much info and as many pisc as i can get.

It's a Sunburst lefty strat with a maple Tele neck (also lefty), it's been burned, it has a green crushed pearl guardplate, 2 controls, barden pups and an American Standart style whammy bar...anybody with anything would be a huge help...

Thanks

The guy who invented fire
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: Joe Perry Strat

Perhaps it's a variation on the strat pictured in the gear section of his 'permanent vacation'-era GW cover story. From memory, that guitar had identical specs, but the body is unfinished, and the pickups looked like Bill Lawrence.
    Originally posted by Jolly
    ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Re: Joe Perry Strat

for a while Joe had several strats that looked similar...as well as a few chandler custom guitars...
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
      X