Jackson DK2 neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DK2 neck

Can anybody give me some info on the Dk2........does it have the neck binding and headstock binding? are the inlays mop? Thanks!

Re: Jackson DK2 neck

Originally posted by JacksonShredHead
    Can anybody give me some info on the Dk2........does it have the neck binding and headstock binding? are the inlays mop? Thanks!
    I own one, it has a thin neck from front to back(19 MM at the first fret and 21 at the 12th) and a 1-11/16ths nut size, the inlays are mother of toilet seat(plastic)
    the trem is OK but i replaced it with a OFR from www.warmoth.com
    the pickups are also OK but were replaced with a duncan TB 5 custom and a lil 59 in the neck and a classic stack in the middle.
    now after these mods the axe is a killer.
    i paid $200 for it used and put in another couple $$$ and got a great pro axe!

Comment

Yes the neck and headstock are bound.

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
      Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
      Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
      Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by WARRENLEELYNCH
        I own one, it has a thin neck from front to back(19 MM at the first fret and 21 at the 12th) and a 1-11/16ths nut size, the inlays are mother of toilet seat(plastic)
        the pickups are also OK but were replaced with a duncan TB 5 custom and a lil 59 in the neck and a classic stack in the middle.
        "Mother of toilet seat"...... That made me laugh for five minutes straight.

Comment

Originally posted by WARRENLEELYNCH

how is the lil 59 in the neck?

Comment

Working...
          X