banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again,OUCH,OUCH,OUCH..People Are Strange!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again,OUCH,OUCH,OUCH..People Are Strange!

Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Re: Again,OUCH,OUCH,OUCH..People Are Strange!

They wouldn't bid on it if they knew you

Bee
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Are people loosing their minds! I have played, owned, still play and enjoyed guitars that didn't cost that much! I'm sure that wah has a better tone that mine...nut not $550.00 better!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

WTF!?!?
        There's a sucker born every day.

Comment

John, Why are you even bothering. You already know your modded Wah is going to sound better. Talk to Lew about his Clyde Deluxe. That may be the best Wah out there.....
          "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I bet ya the guy can't even play good? Deep pockets and
            weak chops syndrome.
            http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

You know, I'm really gassing to hear John's modded wah... like, seriously. If you can, post some clips!
              7 FREE TRACKS OF ROCK - driftrocks.bandcamp.com

PARTY - pulsepartyband.com

In mother Russia, pedal overdrives you.

Comment

Originally posted by joelap
                You know, I'm really gassing to hear John's modded wah... like, seriously. If you can, post some clips!
                Last night I recorded some clean wah clips..All I need to do now is get the clips into my computer....

Bludave....I just like looking at stuff on e bay as a past time and it amazes me that people would pay that kind of a price for just a wah...

John
                Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

wow it is just a wah. who would buy something like that?
                  Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Apparently "platogary"
                    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
                    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by nuntius
                      Apparently "platogary"
                      I love him, but only in a platonic way, because he is a ****ing moron.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfjones
                        who would buy something like that?
                        It's because it says vintage. For some reason, people turn stupid around that word.....

....want a VINTAGE 90's PolyChorus? Sounds just like KURT COBAIN....

|| Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Holy freakin crap...

I was able to get my hands on a late '60s Vox wah that belonged to Eric Johnson at one point and the guy paid $300 for it... i could see that especially with the association but almost 700 is beyond insane.

Comment

I've got a vintage 2000 Squier instrument cable.

$975
                            I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like Canada.
                            -Britney Spears

Comment

LOL!

Remember he guy who was trying to sell the pickup covers to a '57 Strat for $750?

Comment

Working...
                              X