Edenhaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edenhaus

I am considering building my own Strat. Just curious if anyone is familiar with this Company. I have ordered through USA and Warmouth, but this Company has a few things that look interesting. Thanks DS

"So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Re: Edenhaus

I've looked, but haven't bought ... and I just don't know anyone else who has
    "music heals"
    facebook

Comment

I have seen some of there stuff. Beautiful. They do nitro too. I called the other day, and whoever was at customer service was very helpful. I was very impressed when he said "We do custom work, you will get what YOU want". They also do nitro, very cool! I am all about getting what I want. If I am laying down $$$, I want to feel like the person recieving the dough cares also. I think they do.

here is a link to a cool neck that sold on ebay.

Electric: G&l Legacy cstm, 73 strat, HM strat, 76 tele deluxe, Tele-Sonic, James Trussart Rusty Steelcaster, Gibson: ES-295, LP Studio, 2001 R9, 2004 R8 cloud 9 , Charvel M#5 (1st guitar). rickenbacker 400? bass, Acoustic: martin d-15, old epiphone flattop, 50's gibson flattop, flatiron mandolin, harmony electric mandolin
      gibson, marshall, fender, magnatone, THD amps
      SD pickups: Jb,CC, Sethlover, '59, Pearly Gates, JB jr, lil 59, hot & cool rails. tele antiquity. Strat antiquity II

Comment

Originally posted by 54stratlover
        I have seen some of there stuff. Beautiful. They do nitro too. I called the other day, and whoever was at customer service was very helpful. I was very impressed when he said "We do custom work, you will get what YOU want". They also do nitro, very cool! I am all about getting what I want. If I am laying down $$$, I want to feel like the person recieving the dough cares also. I think they do.

here is a link to a cool neck that sold on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
        Are you planning on buying from them? I am looking at builkding my own. A good friend who is a builder will help me, and I have a good friend on the West Coast who will do all the fininsh work for me. If you decide to buy from them I would be interested to hear what you think the quality is like. I am more concerned with the wodd, routes etc. thanks again DS
        "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Bludave
          Are you planning on buying from them? I am looking at builkding my own. A good friend who is a builder will help me, and I have a good friend on the West Coast who will do all the fininsh work for me. If you decide to buy from them I would be interested to hear what you think the quality is like. I am more concerned with the wodd, routes etc. thanks again DS
          Will do, i am a ways off from my next custom build, but i will try them next. i want to talk to them about the hollow/chambered strat bodied. I am having ahard time deciding if I want a flamed maple neck, of a brazilian rosewood fretboard.
          Electric: G&l Legacy cstm, 73 strat, HM strat, 76 tele deluxe, Tele-Sonic, James Trussart Rusty Steelcaster, Gibson: ES-295, LP Studio, 2001 R9, 2004 R8 cloud 9 , Charvel M#5 (1st guitar). rickenbacker 400? bass, Acoustic: martin d-15, old epiphone flattop, 50's gibson flattop, flatiron mandolin, harmony electric mandolin
          gibson, marshall, fender, magnatone, THD amps
          SD pickups: Jb,CC, Sethlover, '59, Pearly Gates, JB jr, lil 59, hot & cool rails. tele antiquity. Strat antiquity II

Comment

Working...
          X