Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This seems REAALLLY cool

'Guitar Rig' software

i read this article and am really excited to see what this can do. for a home player and recorder, this software seems like it would be the holy grail of modeling.

check it out

Re: This seems REAALLLY cool

The TC Native stuff Manu uses is ok, but I´m skeptical as to how good this thing really is
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

the idea sounds amazingly cool, but how would actually sounds is a different story i would think..............
      esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
      fender mim standard strat
      peavey classic 30
      johnson j-station
      original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
      dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
      yamaha f-310p acoustic
      taylor 410 acoustic
      "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

I'd buy it for 250 but not if it goes for the 500 as the suggested price

Comment

Originally posted by proxy
          I'd buy it for 250 but not if it goes for the 500 as the suggested price
          oh i know. personally i wouldn't pay more than $100. but you have to think.. usually when a company comes out with something another company will rip it off for a cheaper price (i.e. the pod and the v-amp)

Comment

Actually, some guys at my college had a similar idea they used for their senior design project. I think it was simpler than that though. It was a stompbox that connected to your PC via USB for effects modeling. I doubt they ever got a working prototype, but I'm sure they developed at least a little software for it. I always kind of wondered when someone would actually release something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X