CD player for practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD player for practice

I need some advice on a CD play along player with variable speed or pitch.
    What do you recomend, something inexspensive?
    His Grace is Amazing

Re: CD player for practice

I've heard nothing but great things about Tascam's CD-GT1.

It's one of the newer guitar trainers on the market and it works well for many reasons. You can speed up and slow down any given track without changing pitch. You can loop certain sections of a track over and over again. It's got a chromatic tuner. The only sore spot I've heard of is the fact that the built-in effects aren't exactly world class, but they're just bonus anyway.

I'd go for it. Also available (for bass players) is the CD-BT1 in a much cooler black color. They're available through most stores and you can probably snag one on eBay for about 150 or maybe less.

Good luck.
    It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
    - David St. Hubbins

Comment

Originally posted by kill your scene
      I've heard nothing but great things about Tascam's CD-GT1.

It's one of the newer guitar trainers on the market and it works well for many reasons. You can speed up and slow down any given track without changing pitch. You can loop certain sections of a track over and over again. It's got a chromatic tuner. The only sore spot I've heard of is the fact that the built-in effects aren't exactly world class, but they're just bonus anyway.

I'd go for it. Also available (for bass players) is the CD-BT1 in a much cooler black color. They're available through most stores and you can probably snag one on eBay for about 150 or maybe less.

Good luck.

Hey thanks

I just saw that one @ music123 for 150.00
      His Grace is Amazing

Comment

There are also programs for Mac and PC that will let you adjust the speed of songs without changing pitch

Try searching at download.com
        thereveling.com

Comment

Working...
        X