New Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear

well i convinced my mom to let me order a new guitar, so 2 days ago i orded a ESP LTD EX400BD, a case and a stand. i found out that the ESP EX case doesn't fit this model for some reason, i haven't gotten it yet but i am gonna try before i return it. if it doesn't work what hardshell case should i get, i mean the guitar is basically a pointy Explorer shape so i need a special case. i dont think a Universal case would work either but i might be wrong, what kinda of case should i get?

i was also thinking about buying a wireless system for my guitar because the band is finally getting bigger gigs and the wires are becoming a hassle. but i use a Wah pedal so i dont get how i would hook up a wireless system that has like a reciver box that goes on the amp or w/e and then another little box with a wire that goes into the guitar. how do i use a wah pedal with this or i do i have to plus straight into my amp?

Re: New Gear

Never used one, but i'd probably guess that the FM transmitter just sits at the end of the line of pedals / wahs e.t.c. As in, plug it in where the final cable goes?
    :: Samick Ultramatic UM4 (PRS Custom 22 Copy) :: 2x Seymour "Duncan Designed" HH-4 :: D'Addario XL .09-.42 :: 1981 Sunburst Epiphone Sheraton VSB :: 2002 Martin Guitars Custom Shop 000-28 :: Vox AD30VT Valvetronix Combo ::

Comment

my ex-351, which is the same shape as the 400, fits fine in my ex case.
      Originally posted by Aceman
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250
        my ex-351, which is the same shape as the 400, fits fine in my ex case.
        i know, but some1 reviewed the case saying his EX400BD didn't fit even though it was the same shape as the 351. the the 351D fits but i guess the newer one doesn't.

Like I said I'm gonna try it before I return it, but if it doesn't fit then what case should I get?

Comment

yeah id definately try it first, the dude coulda just been a dumass. if it doesnt fit, then i dunno. i suppose a coffin case would work, since bc riches fit in those and theyre even pointier. you could just take the guitar to a store that has cases and try out all the universal ones and find one that works.
          Originally posted by Aceman
          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

The output of the wireless receiver needs to into your wah and then to whatever ...
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
            X