Played the Lite Ash Telecaster today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played the Lite Ash Telecaster today

Hey guys, went to Guitar Center today and fell in love with the Fender Lite Ash Telecaster.

The one I played had a perfect neck. It feels like a Gibson, nice and thick and it was built well. The birdseye wasn't flawless quality, but the fretwork was wonderful and precise.

It seems like it's a great guitar. I need to get the price down though, the guy at GC said $600.

Where could I find the Strat version for $400? I remember someone posted something about it. That will give me leverage to haggle.

This will be mine
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Re: Played the Lite Ash Telecaster today

Anyone? :/
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.

Comment

join the club. thats all the rave on here right now. I love it to. It seems like a good deal to.

Comment

I've got a line on a lite ash strat at a sort of local music store. I've been told that the price will definitely beat GC and that's the cheapest I've heard of so far. If I can get it for $550, I'll snap it up. If not, I'll tell them to order it so I can try it out and we'll see what happens from there. I have a fellow gun nut and someone that I intend to go shooting with later working in the store, and he said he would be able to get me a good deal. We'll see now won't we. I'll be spending my entire tax refund check there, so I'd better get a good deal or I will go elsewhere.

Comment

I think I'm going to start a new thread to see the lowest the Ash Tele goes for. With that, we might be able to get some leverage when haggling at some stores.

Nothing beats quality for a good price. That Tele sounded so kickass for both clean and distortion. I even played through some high gain stuff on the Vetta. That guitar, regardless of it being from Korea, knocked me on my ass and now I NEED one. Seriously

Comment

Working...
          X