**DETAILED Korg PXR4 Review!!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **DETAILED Korg PXR4 Review!!!**

Overall guys, which is a better buy, the Fostex MR-8 or the Korg PXR-4??? No one has been able to answer this for me, and I'm partial to both, even though I'm still leaning more to the PXR-4 because of all the features. TO, how many "heavy metal" based presets are there???

Comment

Originally posted by guitarshredder
      Overall guys, which is a better buy, the Fostex MR-8 or the Korg PXR-4??? No one has been able to answer this for me, and I'm partial to both, even though I'm still leaning more to the PXR-4 because of all the features. TO, how many "heavy metal" based presets are there???
      Well, I'm not familiar with the Fostex, and have never owned any of their products, so I can't answer the first part -- tho, Fostex is known for making multitrack machines, and not guitar modelers. That didn't stop Korg, tho, from making the PXR4; what I like about the PXR4 is that it's so well thought out, and is truly an innovative product, too. Plus, it sounds great!

As for the high gain stuff, there are about 10; however, you can get into the presets and make more than you will ever need as user presets. So, to answer the question: Pretty much unlimited!

guitarshredder, I'm in PA visiting the folks for the holiday weekend, but I didn't forget about making a high gain track for you using the PXR4!!
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Can't wait until you post it, Twilight Zone!

Comment

Working...
        X