NOGD! Also Need help determining value/worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOGD! Also Need help determining value/worth

Taking a step back and getting down to basics, sometimes a NGD isn't always a NGD but rather a NOGD.

I've been on a quest to find a solid backup guitar. I got caught up in the hype, in the buying exp. I found my guitar in something I already have. So Irecently sold of a lot of my guitars. I'm down to 2 electrics and 1 acoustic. Truthfully, that's more than sufficient and all I really need.

After I take it to a tech to get it setup and have some new pickups installed, I think it will be a main stay in my arsenal. I never sold it due to sentimental reasons. Never bonded with it due to my prejudice against SGs. It's also set up w/ .13 gauge strings. Growing older may tastes are changing.

Anyways, I need any input on the value/worth of it, resale wise, just out of my own sheer curiosity.

Here's what I know.... (esp thank you to Bass_Medic_05 for helping me with this info)

Guitar Info
    Your guitar was made at the
    Nashville Plant (Gibson),TN, USA
    October 6 1982
    Production Number: 133

Gibson: Nashville
    Gibson’s Nashville plant was opened in Tennessee 1974. All electric models and some acoustic models currently made at this factory. This facility has an average production rate of 220 guitars a day. Each guitar is built by hand and takes about 4 to 6 weeks to complete. Note: Most hollow and semi-hallow body guitars are made at a separate plant in Memphis Tennessee. This facility has an average production rate of 40 guitars a day.

Originally posted by grumptruck
    No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
    Originally posted by Gear Used
    PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
    Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
    Mesa Stiletto Ace
    Gurus 5015
    Mesa Widebody 1X12
    Pedalboard
Working...
X