very cool recording/seq/loop software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very cool recording/seq/loop software

I use this and thought i'd rave about how great it is.
    Ableton makes software, hardware and other creative tools for a global community of music makers.

not just for DJ/computer geeks, this thing really rocks and it's so simple, yet very flexible. Record your guitar straight in, loop some drums, loop your guitar, arrange, sing etc. And the interface is unlike any of the other computer timeline recorders, and it's neat n tidy.

good free demo. great for songwriting, arrangement and practice.
    no i don't work for them, just am very impressed. PC or mac

later
    '96 MIM Fender Strat: nck-APS1 + mid-APS1 Alnc II Pro Stg RwRp + brdg-Lil '59
    Korea Squire '97 Strat: The MIM's stock pups
    Epiphone '96 Sheraton: Stock 'buckers
    Samick Tele: Tele HotRails in bridge + stock neck

Re: very cool recording/seq/loop software

It looks ok. I think I'll stick with Adobe Audition 1.5
    ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

"It looks ok. I think I'll stick with Adobe Audition 1.5"

why use recording software by a company that makes 90% of thier products for graphics? really think about it.

I personally use Cubase but i would use Alberton over an Adobe product.

Comment

you tried adobe?! its awesome! just does the job and lets you do all the fancy stuff if you want... its like a poor man's protools hehe

Comment

I prefer to use Reason for loops and MIDI stuff with Cubase or the like as a ReWire slave.
          Originally posted by The Minstrel
          Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Working...
          X