Mod on pedals and amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod on pedals and amps

were can I find a good site where you can find MODS, to guitars and amp for free.

Re: Mod on pedals and amps

Huge selection of top brand guitar & bass electronics, pickups, parts & hardware. Plus hundreds of free guitar wiring diagrams.

Originally posted by JOLLY
    I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

For pedals, go to STRATDELUXER97! See the thread in this board... oh and don't forget about Robert Keeley, if John (SD97) doesn't know how to mod a certain pedal.
      • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
      • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
      • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
      • G&L Tribute Comanche
      • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
      • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
      • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman_666
        For pedals, go to STRATDELUXER97! See the thread in this board... oh and don't forget about Robert Keeley, if John (SD97) doesn't know how to mod a certain pedal.
        Modding the pedal isn't the problem,but getting schematics to some of the pedals is where I run into problems..If you have a schematic,then I have a pretty good grip on the inner workings of the pedal before going in...Without a schematic,I then have to follow the input and determine where certain stages of the pedal are and figure out where and what to change depending on what the pedal needs...

John
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

geofex.com

generalguitargadgets.com
          Originally posted by gibson175
          metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

Working...
          X