banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowest price for the new Fender Lite Ash series guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest price for the new Fender Lite Ash series guitars?

I remember someone posted about a great deal where they got a Fender Lite Ash Stratocaster for $400. If anyone knows where I can find a deal like this or very similar, I would be very grateful.

I really want a Fender Lite Ash Tele and GC has one in stock that I played and I love, but the price is $600, and I'm not gonna settle until I can grab it for around $400. Any links, contact information would be VERY helpful.
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Re: Lowest price for the new Fender Lite Ash series guitars?

Probably the only place to find one at that price is on eBay. It's a realitivly new product. $599 was the price at my local GC. I recently picked up a Highway 1 Strat for less than $400 including tax....could that be what you're thinking of?

Nice strat the Lite Ash....I'd buy one in a heartbeat for $400.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Re: Lowest price for the new Fender Lite Ash series guitars?

Maybe that's what I was thinking of :/

I better look around. I guess once I get the cash, I'll try my best to haggle it down to $400 after bringing the employee discount into play (of course I'm not an employee, but that doesn't mean that I can't try to push for it ).
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Working...
      X