Affordable HSH Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Affordable HSH Guitar

There really aren't a lot of companies that offer HSH setups stock. Which is why so many fans of HSH run to Ibanez... they think Ibanez is their only real choice.

Here's what I did - I grabbed my SSS Strat and hot-rodded it. If you're smart enough to play Fenders you'll enjoy one of their biggest bonuses: the fact that they're practically designed to be modded up and down. I've met TONS of people who owned Strats, but I've never seen two Strats that were exactly the same.

Incidentally, I'm not sure what kind of routes Fender is cutting these days. If you can find a guitar with double swimming pools, you're golden.
    It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
    - David St. Hubbins

Comment

I just wanna thank everybody for your imput. You have given me enough info to give me a direction to look into. I was leaning towards Ibanez, but after checking out the G&L site, I may have to give one of dem a test drive.
      I think this summer will be quite fun for me test driving a bunch of different axes.
      Thanks again everyone.
      This forum RULES!!!!!
      Lou... Driver.... OUT!!!
      MIA Fender Deluxe Strat (Surfer Set/Custom Bridge)
      MIJ Strat APS1/APS1/PATB-3
      MIA Tele APTL-1/APTR-1
      69' SF Bassman/ 212 Avatar Cab.
      Ibanez LR10 Semi Hollow Body
      Martin D28

Comment

i think ibanez is your best choice, they make great guitars.
        if i recall, washburn made a model with H-S-H and an original floyd rose for only about 400!! maple body.
        duncanize it and rock out!!

Comment

I reckon you're making a wise choice going with G&L

Great guitars

Comment

Working...
          X