Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ah my...a little thing I did.

Originally posted by Rid
    Oh and a new delay is also due.....I hope that the boss will release some pictures soon.
    Please expand on this
    Ibanez RG 470 Hotrodded w/ OFR, SD FS/JB Jr(b)/DD, 90% of original hardware replaced
    Jim Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Hotrodded w/ TB, LED indicator, BC109s, will have sweep range selector and booster circuit
    Carl Martin Rock Drive
    ISP Decimator
    BOSS DD-3
    Laney LC-15R

My Rig

Comment

Er oh yes sorry...
      It is a delay with tempo tap and tap(called slapback)
      Ca 1 second of delay, the tap(slapback) can be switched in and out, and you can adjust the mix and time of the tap too, it will of course follow the time that is tapped in.
      There is no delayknob only a tempo-tap switch.
      The case is the same as the overdrive....
      We try to get away from the big tall boxes now.
      And the HDB's and compressor will probally be refitted into the batteryboxes.

Comment

Well slight update on the new pedal....we ditched the remote switches this time around...
        We ran out of time basicly......can only fool around for so long you know.
        Søren updated our site, so now it is very official...hehe
        carl martin guitar effect and accesories, guitar and bass amps and cabinets, analouge music equipment

Comment

Wow, that looks cool!! I'd love to try one of those.... anyway, congrads, you must be a real wiz to design something like that!!
          '01 Gibson Les Paul Standard (stock BB V's)
          Squier Fat Strat (stock/duckbucker/stock)
          '66 Fender Bassman
          Fender Champion 600
          Fender Stage 100

Comment

Thanks...heh yeah I just use my ears instead of being correct I guess
            Anyways I am still trying to convince der boss that the pedal would look cool with white chickenheadknobs

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
              If you want somebody close by to test that Tube preamp (Stability + Tone), I hereby offer my services. I only ask to be able to keep it for 2 weeks or so so I can fiddle with it, thatŽs all, no cash or shiz like that. But Flat out insane is my ballpark, my rules. Mesa V-Twin is currently Titleholder as far as Floor-preamps go, letŽs see if you guys can dethrone it

Shipping to Germany should be cheaper than shippin to Jonesey or MRID, btw. PM me if I havenŽt scared you away already
              I would also offer my services as a tester for one of your pedals ...Ireland isn't that far away and shipping wouldn't be much a tall a tall...
              Marshall JVM 410C
              Mesa Boogie DC-3
              ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
              1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
              2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
              2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
              1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
              2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
              1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Hehe..

Comment

Seriously tho, could help business ..if not tho thats cool..

Also about how much do these go for (or how much will they go for)
                  Marshall JVM 410C
                  Mesa Boogie DC-3

Comment

Dunno what they will cost, it will be in the highend price...since the tubething will be highend!!!
                    And it is a nasty machine hehe, it will cover alot of ground and be a full tube preamp/pedal..(maybe it will end up as an 19" thingy?)
                    No clipping diodes or anything like that, twin tubes and something extra...don't know yet.
                    It will take time because he wants it to be right badly!!
                    But it will be able to go from classic into howling insanity....I tried a prototype of it in february....wow!

Comment

interesting...i was planning on aquiring a V-Twin in the Future sometime btu now i think i'll wait and see what this thing is like..Hopefully we'll hear some clips and stuff when it or even before comes out....
                      Marshall JVM 410C
                      Mesa Boogie DC-3

Comment

Do you have any idea when this thin gwill be out and/or even when we'll be able to hear it in action...also any pics???
                        Marshall JVM 410C
                        Mesa Boogie DC-3

Comment

No pics for the public..sorry not yet.
                          But before summer is my best guess, it is made out of the house by a friend we have

Comment

Oky Dokey...well something to look forward to then....
                            Marshall JVM 410C
                            Mesa Boogie DC-3

Comment

Working...
                            X