Ah my...a little thing I did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah my...a little thing I did.

Just feeling a bit proud..hope you guys do not mind to much.
    But it is my firstborn overdrive
    The name was not my invention though....but bugger that

Re: Ah my...a little thing I did.

Carl Martin supposedly makes some great pedals, please post a review
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

do you work for them?
      Gear: K Custom 20" Dry ride, old Sabian B8 14" Hi Hats and 18" Crash, New B8 16" Crash. Remo Emperor Heads on 14" Slingerland snare, 12" and 16" toms. Aquarian Super Kick.

Comment

Heh review me....I am so biased since I made it
        But it is a fat overdrive with two channels and one cleanbooster.
        And it can be remote controlled.
        It has a classic overdrive tone, lots of body and can be anything from smooth to
        openout nasty.
        Classic rock and fusion, gain down and get more normal overdrive sounds.
        But almost all the clips I have made is with this pedal, and only a few of the clips is with the final configuration, I did not want to clone anything, except make it so amplike as possible, and this baby is loud!!!
        You can hear your strings, it has lots of headroom, it is for people who wants fat overdrive.
        It took me along time to make this one right......I wanted something that I would use myself....and somehow I got it to work in the end.
        Anyways it makes our other distortions and overdrives sound abit tiny next to it

Comment

Congratulations Rid!! You should post us some clips of it on the different channels.

Comment

Thanks Jolly...yeah I will get around that soon I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
              But it is a fat overdrive with two channels and one cleanbooster.
              And it can be remote controlled.
              It has a classic overdrive tone, lots of body and can be anything from smooth to
              openout nasty.
              Classic rock and fusion, gain down and get more normal overdrive sounds.
              But almost all the clips I have made is with this pedal, and only a few of the clips is with the final configuration, I did not want to clone anything, except make it so amplike as possible, and this baby is loud!!!
              You can hear your strings, it has lots of headroom, it is for people who wants fat overdrive.
              It took me along time to make this one right......I wanted something that I would use myself....and somehow I got it to work in the end.
              Anyways it makes our other distortions and overdrives sound abit tiny next to it
              OK - sales chat over. I'll give you $10 for it when you get fed up with it - hehe!!

No well done - have you given it a proper name? After all the first born must always have a name i.e. #1, the box ??
              Normans Guitars

Comment

Hehe well it is simply called prototype no 1
                And thanks.

Comment

You made that? That's awsome man! The cleanboost option seems nice and there is even a knob for crunch! Blue leds look cool. Too bad it's called plexi tone, that's a bad name IMO. So how heavy can it really get?

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
                    Wow, are you serious?!! I've always liked Carl Martin pedals - hell, I own a Rock Drive myself, and my only gripe about it is the plastic jacks which were used on them. Other than that, I love it! Considering the price I picked it up for ($70US new) it sure beats the hell outta the Boss stuff everybody else uses for a similar price
                    Ibanez RG 470 Hotrodded w/ OFR, SD FS/JB Jr(b)/DD, 90% of original hardware replaced
                    Jim Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Hotrodded w/ TB, LED indicator, BC109s, will have sweep range selector and booster circuit
                    Carl Martin Rock Drive
                    ISP Decimator
                    BOSS DD-3
                    Laney LC-15R

My Rig

Comment

Thanks...yeah it is my job
                      And it is a good one too.
                      The name was my boss who came up with that, I do not like it either...but I can live with it.
                      How heavy....uh well it has a lot of gain, but it is not supersaturated.
                      Later this year we hope that we can introduce a twin-tube/preamp/floorpedal that has everything from light gain to flat out insane, the guy who designs it is a tube-whiz....gods he knows his stuff.

Comment

I'll take prototype #3. I'm thinkin Strat - Plexitone - Chieftain.
                        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
                          Thanks...yeah it is my job
                          And it is a good one too.
                          The name was my boss who came up with that, I do not like it either...but I can live with it.
                          How heavy....uh well it has a lot of gain, but it is not supersaturated.
                          Later this year we hope that we can introduce a twin-tube/preamp/floorpedal that has everything from light gain to flat out insane, the guy who designs it is a tube-whiz....gods he knows his stuff.
                          If you want somebody close by to test that Tube preamp (Stability + Tone), I hereby offer my services. I only ask to be able to keep it for 2 weeks or so so I can fiddle with it, thatīs all, no cash or shiz like that. But Flat out insane is my ballpark, my rules. Mesa V-Twin is currently Titleholder as far as Floor-preamps go, letīs see if you guys can dethrone it

Shipping to Germany should be cheaper than shippin to Jonesey or MRID, btw. PM me if I havenīt scared you away already
                          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Hehe ok guys
                            Well I will keep you in mind Zerb.....I think that you will like it.....it sure blew me away But he is not quite done with it yet....and nobody has been allowed to try it at home yet But it will get there.
                            Lol GearJoneser....now that would be something huh??

I'll get back with this

Comment

Oh and a new delay is also due.....I hope that the boss will release some pictures soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X