Keith Urban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keith Urban

i saw him live at a fair, he played a nashville tele, and some sg (could'nt see tit). but yeah he played very well for a country musician, or for any musician.

Comment

Originally posted by PUCKBOY99
      Yeah, He Can Rip It Up On That Tele. He Does A Tune Called "Rollercoaster"...great Tele Instrumental !

PLUS....he's going out with that hottie Nikki Taylor !!!
      Yeah, Rollercoaster is an awesome track. His tone sounds really great on it too.

Nikki Taylor, wow. Guitar really can bring you hot girls.

Comment

OK heres the deal on Keith Urban......

His tele is an 88 Fender CS 40th Anniversary model, with a single EMG at the bridge. He did have the two original pickups in it while he was in a band called "The Ranch" back in 97 or so.

If anybody gets to see him play live or on TV again.... try to catch a glimpse of the headstock of his tele just past the nut, and you'll see a SpongeBob Squarepants sticker lol

Just thought i'd feel you guys in on what i've noticed about Keith over the last year or so. It helps to be the super observant type i guess

FenderBender
        2006 Fender Standard Telecaster
        2005 Fender 70's Reissue Stratocaster
        2003 Fender Blues Junior (Laquered Tweed, Ltd. Ed.)

Originally posted by Kivitel
        You will probably be hit by a Pontiac fiero on your way to the liquor store or something, and it will just be like hitting the reset button on a Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by FenderBender03
          If anybody gets to see him play live or on TV again.... try to catch a glimpse of the headstock of his tele just past the nut, and you'll see a SpongeBob Squarepants sticker lol
          FenderBender

I KNEW I LIKED THAT GUY FOR SOME REASON!!!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
          Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
          FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Working...
          X