Wooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooo!

well yesturday was my birthday and i finally got enough money to buy a new amp! i ended up buying the Peavey XXL head to go with my Peavey XXL Cab . man is it good!. there are so many different tones. the ultra channel gives me the heavey distortion for the metal i need, th lead channel i have set for iron maiden tone but you can get enough distortion on that channel for hard rock and metal, i jsut like he extra "umph" the ultra gives. It lets you do overtones with ease. it's amazing i am completely pleased with my purchase. The only complaint is the blue marvel speakers. i have noticed that those speakers have their own tone to them it's not bad, just different. i have to get used to it.

Re: Wooooo!

congrats bro i love Peavey myself.

Comment

Happy Birthday HetfieldRules. Sounds like a cool "present".

(I like Peavey too.)

Comment

Very cool, bro! Peavey's rip!

Offtrack -
        i have set for iron maiden tone but you can get enough distortion on that channel for hard rock and metal
        I've always considered Maiden metal... ;P

Comment

thanx, i just finished introducing the neighbors to my amp . i didn't get past 3 1/2 and that was plenty loud, a great amp for a great price. it deff. puts the AVT50 i was looking at to shame

Comment

Working...
          X