Best Les Paul Copy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Les Paul Copy ?

I can't say enough about Epi's loaded with Duncans.

Comment

Originally posted by CsaRvoX
      the best copy of LP is the USA The Heritage series actually they are not LP copies cause original LP's are made by the craftsmen of The Heritage INC. before Gibson factory in Kalamazoo was moved to Nashville leaving the craftsmen behind and they continue producing great hand made guitars there...the quality is far better than the newly produced gibsons...the only fact they're not called LP is because of Gibson's copyright...
      I don't recall the last time I've seen a Heritage for $300.
      "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so." ~ Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by RACER X
        Iv got the GAS bad for a LP but just cant afford one right now, I have a budget of around 200-300 so I thought I might be able to find a decent LP copy. Iv seen the Agile, Arbor, and ESP models all for around $ 200.00 ea. Has anyone tried any of the ones I listed and if so what did you think ?
        I really love my Tokai Love Rock,especially after upgrading to Duncan pickups and doing all of the electronics in mine..

John
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
          I really love my Tokai Love Rock,especially after upgrading to Duncan pickups and doing all of the electronics in mine..

John
          Norman...Your Love Rock is gorgeous buddy! Loved looking at it!

John
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Ok here's my own 2001 L.E. Tokai Love Rock "59 Replica" Duncan Pickups and covers and upgraded switch,pots,and wiring...Great guitar!

Comment

Working...
            X