Hercules guitar stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hercules guitar stands

The triple is just perfect for jamming especially if you use multiple guitars
    Originally posted by Oinkus
    I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrec View Post
      A while back, I posted a thread on the 2014 Firebird my wife bought me for my 60th. Still a great guitar and it sits in my den so I can play it while watching TV at night. I read a bunch of warning about not putting a 'Bird on a guitar stand because of the risk of tipping over. I finally found the Hurcules stand which suspends the guitar securely by the headstock. Haven't had one problem. For all you guys with Firebirds, these are definitely the stands to use. I'd feel safe using them on stage. Check them out: www.herculesstands.com

I'll post a pic later when I get home.
      So has anyone on this thread ran into the issue of the material breaking down and getting gooey on the adjustment lock mechanism. I've had my stand since the early 2000s and I can't touch the handle any more its horribly sticky. Would like another one but not if they haven't addressed this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rhaggard74 View Post
        So has anyone on this thread ran into the issue of the material breaking down and getting gooey on the adjustment lock mechanism. I've had my stand since the early 2000s and I can't touch the handle any more its horribly sticky. Would like another one but not if they haven't addressed this issue.
        My stands are about 10 years old or better now and I haven't experienced this, not with my hercules stands anyways.
        "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
        you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

^^same here. No issues so far.

Comment

Hercules Wall Hangers are the best -I have maybe 30 at the house.

I don't do guitar stands -too much danger for my comfort but I'm sure the Hercules ones are top notch
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I have three Hercules wall hangers and one stand from this brand.
              I am happy with them and the wife stopped complaining about too many guitars... (BTW one more yesterday !)

I hang the Thunderbird and various guitars but never my four most valuable guitars (like the Electric XII : too old to be hanged)
              Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

Working...
              X