tone4days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tone4days

hey man, I've got a very similiar S-series as yours, what pickups did you end up putting in it? I hate those IBZUSA Dimarzios.

Re: tone4days

4-conductor 59n in the neck
    duckbucker in the middle
    C5 in the bridge

i probably should have bought a vintage rails in the middle instead to avoid the 'drop off' in volume when string bending ... and i forgot to get my C5 trem spaced ... but the sound is good, for sure .. it just looks a little off, yunno?

what are you thinking of putting in?

cheers,
    t4d
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

ordered up a lil 59 neck, cool rails for the middle, and soon a Distortion for the Bridge. Mine's a S-S-H. Seemed like a pretty good combo to me. I'll have them in a few days and I'll let you know how it goes. What do you think of those pickups?

Comment

bet it'll sound sweet!! .. did you need a trem spaced bridge?

let us know how it sounds when they're in

cheers,
        t4d
        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

yeah I'm havin some real trouble finding a trem spaced black distortion. That's the only thing I'm going to have to wait on. EVERYONE I've contacted is out of stock of them.

Comment

Working...
          X