Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Ever Growing Pedal Board

Originally posted by Hawkman
    Nice collection of noisemakers Stratdeluxer! Reminds me of my board which is currently holding 12 pedals and 10 switchers. I too have a line buffer... the VHT valvulator tube buffer & power supply. Couldn't live without it! I always came from the Lew school of thought that I'd be sacrificing gobs of tone in my quest for building the worlds largest pedalboard. But, after the valvulator came along my sound is actually BETTER than when I plug directly into the amp. Converting the signal into low impedance does the trick! I'd recommend getting a line buffer to anyone in this forum who runs more than 3 effects before the amp (especially if they are not true bypass switching effects).
    I've seen that Valveulator unit and it's impressive....I come from a school like Lew's,but it's my own school just up the road from Lew's.... If it kills my tone in anyway,it's outta there!

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Working...
    X