The Page teles are here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Page teles are here!

The Jimmy Page Dragon Telecaster, one of two Custom Shop models, will be available in March for $25,000.

The Jimmy Page Mirrored Telecaster, which completes what Fender is calling the "Limited Edition Jimmy Page Telecaster Set," will also be available in March for $25,000.

The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster, as a standard production run, will be available in Spring 2019, for a much more affordable $2,499.99. Unlike the mirror-adorned Custom Shop model, the standard Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster has only a White Blonde lacquer finish.

The Jimmy Page Telecaster reproduces Page's iconic artwork, while giving the guitar vintage-appropriate features like a custom "Oval C"-shaped neck that matches the original Tele's neck profile and a 7.25" fretboard radius. It's also the cheapest of the models, at $1,399.99, and will be available Summer 2019.

More details:
    Fender Reveals Full Details of Jimmy Page Signature Telecasters
    Hot on the heels of Jimmy Page's announcement of his brand-new Sundragon amp, Fender has released the full details on four Jimmy Page Teles—two Custom Shop builds and two standard production models.

Re: The Page teles are here!

There are two paths you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on.

That price is overrated...lol
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Stupid butterfly effect

All because Lynch just HAD to buy a strat in Tokyo in the early 80s, and the Japanese just HAD to take note of the fact and turn it into big business...
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

I dig this one a lot! It has a Syd Barrett vibe to it.

;>)/

;>)/
        sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Love Jimmy, but not any of these Teles.
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

I 'd prefer that yellowed tele without the mirrors stuck on it...

I can't see these being $25k worth of guitar.. Actually I'm not sure any guitar is worth that. I get that its a collectible and all, but I want to play the crap outta any guitar I get. Maybe if Jimmy hand delivered it and stuck around for a cuppa and a jam!

All of them will be nice guitars to play, but I wouldn't buy one.. They're just vintage reissues dressed up.

Comment

$25k is beyond ridiculous, but I am sure some fool will pay it.
              -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
              “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
                $25k is beyond ridiculous, but I am sure some fool will pay it.
                How much have the EVH Frankies, SRV #1s/Butterscotches, Mayer Black One’s, etc. appreciated? It seems like they all have shot up in value.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                  How much have the EVH Frankies, SRV #1s/Butterscotches, Mayer Black One’s, etc. appreciated? It seems like they all have shot up in value.

All but the SRV actually went down in value. However, if you had invested your $10k in a simple index fund in 2003 instead of buying the SRV, you would have more today.
                  -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
                    All but the SRV actually went down in value. However, if you had invested your $10k in a simple index fund in 2003 instead of buying the SRV, you would have more today.
                    Really? I thought they originally sold for $10K and are $25K on the market. That’s just the #1?
                    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Which ones?

Other than the SRV, none of the other uber expensive runs will bring more than their original price.

The Frankie was $25k new and at one point you could buy one in the mid-teens. Now they have crept back up but still bring less than $25k.

Same with the Clapton Blackie
                      -Chris

Comment

They make 2500-3500 dollar custom shop tele. Glue few mirrors on it and sell for 25000 dollars.

Business is good.

That first dragon tele is pretty cool actually. Mirrored one I think is just ugly and white one is just white tele with ridiculous price.
                        "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
                        Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Meh.

While I recognize and fully respect Jimmy’s influence, I never really got into him. I am, however, a fan of Telecasters.

But fan or not, those things are hideous. I‘d take one if you gave it to me but just so I could sell it and buy gear I’d actually enjoy.
                          Originally posted by The Commodores?
                          "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

well said!Ax10z.

Comment

OMG....horrible, just horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X