Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found It's Sister (Or Brother)...

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
    Now that looks nice...you're giving me ideas since I have a swimming pool route in my guitar.

;>)/
    sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I like the zebra bridge pu. makes it look like a single from a distance, but gives the hb versatility. cool. I also like that color.
      I strive to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz Rules View Post
        I like the zebra bridge pu. makes it look like a single from a distance, but gives the hb versatility. cool. I also like that color.
        Thank you, sir
        I went back and forth about getting the HSS version. Ultimately, since I’m basically a rock player it made more sense. Plus I have it wired for automatic coil split in position 2. So all of the strat tones are still there.

Comment

Found It's Sister (Or Brother)...

Originally posted by RorySquier View Post
          Now that looks nice...you're giving me ideas since I have a swimming pool route in my guitar.

;>)/
          I also removed one tone control and have it as a master volume and master tone.
          I have never liked the placement of the volume knob....I’m constantly turning it down with my right hand accidentally.

Comment

I have one too... from 1999 or 2000 IIRC... lefty.

It's my mutt guitar now. Warmoth neck, Callaham Fender Am Std trem pieces.

Just slapped my old 80s JBJ in it.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
              I have one too... from 1999 or 2000 IIRC... lefty.

It's my mutt guitar now. Warmoth neck, Callaham Fender Am Std trem pieces.

Just slapped my old 80s JBJ in it.
              I have a lefty Squier Standard Strat that I strung up right-handed.

;>)/

Comment

I also removed one tone control and have it as a master volume and master tone.
                I have never liked the placement of the volume knob....I’m constantly turning it down with my right hand accidentally.
                I've been thinking of getting a pre-loaded pick guard that is custom like yours and maybe trying that out since the PG is only connected by 3 wires which I could easily de-solder. I could have my own pick up combination like a mini-humbucker in the neck position, a P-90 in the middle and an SD Hot Stack in the bridge. At least your guitar had a good Fokin set of pick-ups!

;>)/

Comment

I've been thinking of getting a pre-loaded pick guard that is custom like yours and maybe trying that out since the PG is only connected by 3 wires which I could easily de-solder. I could have my own pick up combination like a mini-humbucker in the neck position, a P-90 in the middle and an SD Hot Stack in the bridge. At least your guitar had a good Fokin set of pick-ups!

;>)/
                  Haha! Dude, you know how much I love them!
                  Just ordered two more sets.
                  7 guitars with his pickups now.

Comment

I have a lefty Squier Standard Strat that I strung up right-handed.

;>)/
                    HERESY!

Comment

Working...
                    X