Clear All

• Charvel?

Can someone ID this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2702F14-7CEB-4208-A40B-AC94F74E9836.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	5851028
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Re: Charvel?

Looks like a Pro Mod San Dimas from a few years ago. I have one from 2017 that has a tone control and 3 way blade selector instead of the 3-way toggle. Mine came stock with a Duncan JB and '59 set.

Is there not a logo on the headstock?
    Craig

Comment

Charvel?

Originally posted by lp1987x View Post
      Looks like a Pro Mod San Dimas from a few years ago. I have one from 2017 that has a tone control and 3 way blade selector instead of the 3-way toggle. Mine came stock with a Duncan JB and '59 set.

Is there not a logo on the headstock?
      It looks like one of those but it doesn’t have the right body route for bridge clearance.

The later models came with the wheel for the truss rod.
      Last edited by Blille; 03-19-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Would need more pics to be honest.
        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Chinese knock off would be my guess. Cheap bridge, volume is in the wrong place for charvel, no name on headstock and plastic wrap on the pickups.
          Insert witty signature here so people on the internet will think I'm cool....

Comment

Thanks guys. Somebody offered it as trade, probably gonna say no thanks.
            “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Working...
            X