banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fender Nashville Tele . . . who has one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fender Nashville Tele . . . who has one ?

And I love the global control that the G&L Passive Treble and Bass (PTB) gives. That ability to have control over the bridge pickup is great.

But I do agree that the MV/MT on the Nashville Tele is lacking.

Bill
    When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

All this talk of routing... (shudder). Y'know, guys, the MIM Nashville has a swimming pool route. You can put in any combination of middle and neck pickups for the price of a pickguard.
      Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
      Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

^^^^ I wish I'd thought of that before I bought my Tele. But I fell in love with the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz View Post
          I got this one for my birthday (from my father) a few years ago.
          Never used it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98503[/ATTACH]
          That's a nice router. You should try it. Just not on a new guitar as your first project.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
            Hey zion: what tool do you use for guitar routing? I mean, do you use a full size router, or something smaller like a Rotozip or Dremel? Do you use a template/guide?

Thanks.
            Table router however things have really changed and my partner now does all of the routing and I do all of the electronics.

We've built our own templates to cover most of the common conversions including tele firebird's and it is definitely worth the added time if you are doing the same mod for multiple customers.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
            What's so Funny about Peace Love and Understanding?

Comment

Well, maybe not Nashville...further south I think, maybe Texas?

Comment

Working...
              X