banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Finished Building A Neck-Thru Headless Star Guitar..............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Finished Building A Neck-Thru Headless Star Guitar..........................

**** YOU. I don't care if I get banned. You will not lie about me and slide by without defending myself. Pretty sure you are jealous, and resort to trolling to get a response. I say again, **** YOU.

I am not a liar, I am who I've claimed to be. I have a long history in guitar repair, and the respect of my peers. I have been published multiple times since the late 70's. I have a large clientele who loves me and appreciates my work. You don't have to like it, but denying it is asinine. Your constant ****ing with me is childish at the least, and exposes you as the one with the mental problem.
    Last edited by Chris Pile; 07-27-2019, 10:30 AM.
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Re: Just Finished Building A Neck-Thru Headless Star Guitar..........................

Knock it off, please. Back to topic.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Someone had to say something it was out of control.

Comment

......."I'm Spartacus!"........."No......I'm Spartacus!"............."I'm Spartacus!"

Comment

I say...I say...the Doc & Pepsi-Co. are dancing the neutron dance.

;>)/
            Last edited by RorySquier; 07-30-2019, 09:29 PM.
            sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
            X