Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Old G&L Design: "CLF Research Espada"

Originally posted by MythicGuitarCo View Post
    It seems like the neck pickup(s) would have to have different windings in order to remain balanced. If they were identical, it would likely be too bass heavy and unbalanced.
    Such is the case with all multi-pickup guitars.

Funny how the most desirable ones, which were used to make the best music of all time (IMO), didn't even consider the concept of "balanced" pickups in heir designs. I'd say it's not a deal killer in the slightest...and in fact, I find the way pickups used to be installed to be preferable (same design for all positions).

Point being, it's a matter of personal taste. There's no right way or wrong way here.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Re: New Old G&L Design: "CLF Research Espada"

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      Such is the case with all multi-pickup guitars.

Funny how the most desirable ones, which were used to make the best music of all time (IMO), didn't even consider the concept of "balanced" pickups in heir designs. I'd say it's not a deal killer in the slightest...and in fact, I find the way pickups used to be installed to be preferable (same design for all positions).

Point being, it's a matter of personal taste. There's no right way or wrong way here.
      Agreed.... wholeheartedly... on all points

mythicguitars.com

Comment

Working...
      X