Clear All

• Oh My Gaud

Look what's up for 10 grand on Reverb:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190906-214549_Reverb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	5852727

* Christmas 2019 *** 50% Sale *** Christmas 2019 * The "Memphis" is also a handmade unique piece from the year 2016. This guitar is covered with gold leaf and then clear lacquered.  The Humbucker Pickups are also handmade in Austria (original flatpup), and were made especially fo...
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Re: Oh My Gaud

I bet that gets snatched up quick.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody needs to mummify & bury that.

Comment

Daaaamn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What, Tut ench amun was a guitar player???? i always thought he was the drummer.
          I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

For $10K, the body & headstock ought to be overlaid with a hundred bucks worth of gold leaf, at the very least.

Kinda digging that tailpiece though.
            "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Wonder if it's neck heavy...
              "An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. " - Bukowski

"A banker will take a guitar and play three notes on it. A rock star will take a guitar and throw it across the room. " - David Lee Roth

Comment

Wonder if that's a Chinese custom

I mean, I got that tailpiece on my Gibson
                EHD
                Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Well, it is closer to a true gold top, but it is also hideous enough that someone will buy it.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

$200 - 300..maybe even 400 & I'd rock that all day long

Sweet case too...
                    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I bought it just so I could play Curse Of The Pharoahs on it.

Comment

You know how some guitars just ooze quality? That pos is NOT one of them! Looks like a Chinese kit assembled by someone new to building guitars.

Comment

Steve Martin needs that.
                          Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                          Guitar to sound output:
                          Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Most of the engraving is pretty well done, but whoever did the headstock chewed it out with his teeth.

I don't think I'd keep that hideous thing even if it was given to me. Any of you really think someone would buy it at any price let alone $10,000!!!!

Yes the case looks kinda cool, but can you imagine lugging that thing around?! Not only very bulky, but it probably weighs a ton!
                            Originally Posted by IanBallard
                            Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

No one mentioned Powerslave? Disappointing.
                              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                              X