The Guitars you wished you never sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Guitars you wished you never sold

Hamer Vector Serial number #0415 Pawned by some guy in Jacksonville, Fl. Summer 1982 out October '82 about 10 minutes before I walked in. Put it on layaway and got it and another sweetie in about 60 days. Traded it about 4 years later for an amp I "just had to have" that I never did get to sound as good as it should have. Last seen in a Jax music store late '93ish with a Floyd added!

I still seek this everytime I am up Jacksonville way but I fear it is long gone.
    Attached Files
    Aint no pro but I know what I like....
    Guitar to sound output:
    Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Wish I never sold my Travis Bean serial #224

Comment

My god to many,, Old ESP M1 Custom , Old Custom Ibanez with a crazy Lizard skin paint job ,, it was beautiful. a few Mid 80's Charvels.. one actually stolen.. right out of my studio which only a couple other people had the keys too and there was no forced entry.. that didn't go over well to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          Wish I never sold my Travis Bean serial #224
          That's really cool, what a headstock

Comment

1971 Goldtop Les Paul Deluxe - I'd love that one back!

I traded it for a 1979 Black Tele (rosewood board) plus some cash. The Tele was really nice, regret selling that one too.

23 years after I traded the Goldtop I coincidentally bought a Marshall through eBay from the same guy! There was a momentary glimmer of hope but sadly he'd moved the guitar on many years earlier.

And then there was the 1974 Walnut SG Standard.

Comment

Joe Bonamassa 1959 Skinnerburst Les Paul VOS.

That guitar just had it, man. Still makes me sick thinking about it. Still go back to the listing when I want to have a good cry. Not only about not having the guitar, but what I sold it for and what they sell for now. Boy, that is a kick in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by redwine006 View Post
                Joe Bonamassa 1959 Skinnerburst Les Paul VOS.

That guitar just had it, man. Still makes me sick thinking about it. Still go back to the listing when I want to have a good cry. Not only about not having the guitar, but what I sold it for and what they sell for now. Boy, that is a kick in the nuts.
                I have the SD custom shop Skinnerburst set in my Traditional. They are great pickups. I’ve seen what they sell for now, and that’s if you can find one for sale. I’m sorry you regret selling yours, but I’ll probably ever be fortunate enough to own one myself. At least you had that pleasure, and the memories. Do you have any pictures? I’d love to see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X