Obey Squire Telecaster??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obey Squire Telecaster??

I saw one at a pawn shop and they're asking $289 for it. Wondering if that's a fair price.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Re: Obey Squire Telecaster??

A recent used one went for $269 on Ebay. Offer $200.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I remember those. One of the local shops had a bunch when they were new. Don’t remember them being particularly great guitars.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Yeah. It would be cheap guitar to do experiments on. Fresh paint job and pickups. Try out some necks. Honestly, what drew me in was the HS setup.

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Haha, that's funny you're looking for a Tele with a specific paint scheme to refinish.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
            Haha, that's funny you're looking for a Tele with a specific paint scheme to refinish.
            I just happened to see it at the pawn shop when I saw my old one there.

Comment

Is any Squire that isn't a Vintage mod etc really worth $269??? Probably a 99 dollar guitar with $169 graphic.
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

They were OK guitars. Had pre-tarnished hardware on them if I remember correctly. Probably looks pretty grody by now. I agree, I might offer 200. I like the HS setup and the hardtail. A lot of those end up with high frets after the fretboard and neck settle. Watch for that.

Comment

Working...
                X