NGD- Custom ordered guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NGD- Custom ordered guitar

Nice, not my thing, but damn that finish and detail! What an awesome guitar.

also, what kind of strap buttons are those? and why don't all guitar's have those size rims? I could really go to war with those.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
      Nice, not my thing, but damn that finish and detail! What an awesome guitar.

also, what kind of strap buttons are those? and why don't all guitar's have those size rims? I could really go to war with those.
      Those are Gotoh strap buttons, they're similar in size to those found on Japanese Ibanezes.
      Originally posted by Myaccount876
      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

All my guitars have Gotoh oversized strap buttons...love 'em!

Comment

That looks amazing, like a raft or pier on the water, and the recessed pickguard puts it over the top

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
            Just realized the pickguard is recessed into the body...WOW! That's classy as hell!
            Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
            Yeah, that's my favorite part of the whole build!
            +1

Comment

Holy crap, this is one of.the sweetest guitars i've seen in a long time!

Comment

Working...
              X