X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fender ultra series. sighhhhhh

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
    And you KNOW this.... HOW?
    Owned more Carvin Kiesels over the years than I can count and have looked at and played the new Fenders that's how. Own 6 Carvin Kiesels now 0 Fenders for that reason. PS Carvin Kiesel has been around longer than Fender and is still owned by the founding family. That also makes a difference.
    Last edited by Ascension; 11-14-2019, 03:30 PM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Re: Fender ultra series. sighhhhhh

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      No Kiesel I've ever played can touch a Fender that is 1/2 that cost. But I've played equally expensive Music Mans, Valley Arts, Suhr, and Warmoths that were better than even CS-level Fenders.
      We disagree on the Kiesels as I consider them in the same league as the Music Man, Suhr, Anderson and PRS guitars I have owned and played. There is a reason I own 6 of those guitars and if I'm playing out will always have at least one of them with me. However we both agree that there are other brands out there in the same price range building much better instruments for the same or less $ than Fender. PS best Strat I have ever owned was a 1994 Red Swamp ash body Washburn Chicago Custom Silverado. What ever possessed me to let that guitar go I will never know!
      Last edited by Ascension; 11-14-2019, 04:04 PM.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
      X