banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHD...Went to Nashville over Christmas break and this followed me home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHD...Went to Nashville over Christmas break and this followed me home...

Originally posted by DKSEARS View Post
    Breathy is a pretty good description in a clean context but it does seem to get a little attitude & bark when you dig in with it through the Princeton using the bridge Classic +. Nowhere near the high output humbuckers my ears are accustomed to hearing. It’s odd but satisfying at the same time.

I’m anxious to hear it though one of my Soldanos this weekend. We drove home yesterday and went back to work today. So, play time is limited to unplugged until then.
    Would love to get your take with high gain as am thinking about dropping a set of the Psyclones in my Carvin AE 185. Like the set I have in it now ok but have to many guitars that sound to close to each other. Am intrigued with the thought of a hot filtertron set up through a really good high gain amp.
    Doing a lot of stuff like this and wonder how a set up like that would work with this?
    Last edited by Ascension; 01-05-2020, 01:46 AM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

I’m diggin the finish on that guitar!

Comment

Did I say I'm liking that guitar. Every time I look at it I like it a little more.

Now I want to hear it!!!
        Originally Posted by IanBallard
        Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
        X