Anyone looking for a McCarty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for a McCarty?

This is the best deal I've seen in a while. Free shipping with BIN.

McCarty Deal
    My Sound Clips

Re: Anyone looking for a McCarty?

WOW!! That's a heck of a price. One of the lowest priced NICE PRSi that Ive seen.

Comment

im holding off for solid rosewood neck
      '05 Gibson SG Standard
      '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
      PRS IRW McCarty
      '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
      82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

That teal black one of mine was a BIN of $1325, and it was a Dragon only color and a
        2000 model. I jumped on that the second I saw it. On deals like these, you have to jump and figure the financial end on your own time. As long as you know the funds are in place, you gotta dive head first when killer stuff hits the market or someone else will. That method seems a lot better than saving for a guitar that's on the wall for a fat price. I've gotten stuff that I could barely afford, only to list expendable pieces I have, the very next day. It's a fun game to do the Ebay Revolving Door for gear. There's so many guys on there that move guitars like stocks and play killer one's constantly. Some of those bigger guitar dealers literally play a new $4000 guitar everyday, only because they move stuff quickly. It's a fun game.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

It's gone already. Barely 7 hours on the listing. I should have bought the damn thing. That guy will hold it for 90 days until the eBay listing is no longer viewable in his profile and probably make at least $3-400 on the thing.

I've got to start trying that.
          My Sound Clips

Comment

man...that was an awesome deal!!!

i've got to get me a gear fund built up!!! LOL!!!
            Originally posted by jeremy
            God hates bad guitar tone
            GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
            AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
            EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
            Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
              This is the best deal I've seen in a while. Free shipping with BIN.

McCarty Deal
              That was a great deal. 2 Winters ago, I saw a fully loaded McCarty with Birds and 10-Top sell for $1,750. It was on the market for three hours in late December. Buy the time I had figured out my finances, someone had already hit the BIN.

GJ is right. If you see something good, you have to pull the trigger and figure out the finances later.
              Guitars: 2006 Custom Order VOS '59 Reissue w/ MJ 'Duane PAFs'; 2002 '58 Reissue w/ RS Fralin Neck and Timbucker Bridge; 1989 Clapton Strat with Chubtone '63's; 1994 Tom Dodson Custom Strat with 14 year-old Hot Rails, and Classic Stack; 1991 Tele Plus Deluxe w/ Tremelo and Dually Red-Lace Sensors

Duncan Strat Pickups I've Tried: Hot Rails, 5/2's, Classic Stack, Antiquity I's & AII's, PGn and PGb, '59n and '59b, Standard Custom, Sreamin Deamon, various Antiquities & MJ Custom PAFs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                There's so many guys on there that move guitars like stocks and play killer one's constantly. Some of those bigger guitar dealers literally play a new $4000 guitar everyday, only because they move stuff quickly. It's a fun game.
                If I didn't work all the time, I would love to do that. It would be a great chance to play some very cool gear.
                Guitars: 2006 Custom Order VOS '59 Reissue w/ MJ 'Duane PAFs'; 2002 '58 Reissue w/ RS Fralin Neck and Timbucker Bridge; 1989 Clapton Strat with Chubtone '63's; 1994 Tom Dodson Custom Strat with 14 year-old Hot Rails, and Classic Stack; 1991 Tele Plus Deluxe w/ Tremelo and Dually Red-Lace Sensors

Duncan Strat Pickups I've Tried: Hot Rails, 5/2's, Classic Stack, Antiquity I's & AII's, PGn and PGb, '59n and '59b, Standard Custom, Sreamin Deamon, various Antiquities & MJ Custom PAFs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74
                  im holding off for solid rosewood neck

Same here. Those IRW necks are just to freakin nice.
                  Low wattage rocks!
                  Bumbox Lead 1
                  Orange Tiny Terror
                  Vox 120VTH
                  ----------------------
                  Gibson LP Standard - SG Supreme
                  Agile LP-2500 - Jackson JSX-94

Comment

Working...
                  X