banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put Telecasters at the top of your shopping list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Put Telecasters at the top of your shopping list.

Originally posted by TMD View Post
    Did they make it in butterscotch blonde?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104775[/ATTACH]

+

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104776[/ATTACH]
    Oh! No, they had honey blonde with white guard, but not butterscotch/black. It seemed to follow later 1955 specs. Sorry. Didn't know that was deal breaker. You'll be 'stuck' looking for a '52 reissue. But it will be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Teles were always difficult for me. I have to have them modified, with a forearm contour, tummy cut, trem...I just want a Strat.
      https://www.schecterguitars.com/guit...t-pearl-detail

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
        Yeah, I was thinking a Schecter, because I don't think that Fender makes what I want. It is like Strats...I play a Music Man, which is a strat-ish, because Fender doesn't make what I want.
        Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

Check out G&L...tons of options.

My ASAT Deluxe is an absolutely exquisite guitar. Flame maple top, 3CSB, mahogany body, birdseye neck, RW board, Schaller locking tuners, G&L DF Vibrato, TB-4 and '59N pickups with a split switch. Just stunning. The ASAT Classic Thinline I had was a sweet guitar too.

Back in the day I had an original 1968 ash Tele Thinline with a factory Bigsby. Great guitar, but it was stolen.
          😡

(I hate thieves.)

These days I prefer Legacys and Comanches, but a good Tele can be marvelous. Look at G&L.

Bill
          When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Working...
          X