Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knocking down the gloss on the back of a neck

Originally posted by TMD View Post
    Okay, cool. Now do the differences between a screw and a bolt.
    Only when people start talking about their hatred for one or the other...calling the hated object by the wrong name.

The term "bolt neck," I have given up on. It's kind of like "vintage." It's too late to stop it.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      Only when people start talking about their hatred for one or the other...calling the hated object by the wrong name.

The term "bolt neck," I have given up on. It's kind of like "vintage." It's too late.
      Well, they don't call them flathead boltdrivers -even though I never use them on screws, only bolts.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
        Ha. All you steel wool haters,..... you love vintage instruments -but not the vintage luthier books which instruct on using steel wool?

I know what to send you guys for Xmas,....

And Demanic, Steel Wool is METAL.... how can you betray the metal?

***disclosure*** I am not a professional Luthier -nor have I ever had any issue with Steel Wool, and own many published guitar repair/care books that instruct on the proper use of it
        No, you obviously are not a luthier. NO ONE uses steel wool. NO ONE. In addition to the stupid mess it makes, it is permeated with machine oil used in its manufacture. Can't spray lacquer on top of that.

Comment

Working...
        X