banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some SSS Strat sounding guitars with a NON-Strat/alternative body.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need some SSS Strat sounding guitars with a NON-Strat/alternative body.

Ohhhh. Oh. That's... that's not white.

---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

If you can swing a Musicman Albert Lee -we'll that's as good of a guitar that your'e going to find
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
        I'd be into that. I saw recently that Fender released a JM/Strat combo that was a Strat body with JM pickups and trem (and maybe switching? I can't recall). Really, to me, a Worst-of-both-Worlds scenario.
        Haha, worst of both worlds. My father recently became the proud owner of one. Haha. The seafoam green color scheme does look cool, but to me, that is not enough to justify that MSRP pricepoint of $1600. He did get $800 towards it though with the sale of another guitar of his prior.
        Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Hahahaha, talk abut a guitar with a confused personality !
          Formerly known as; SirJackdeFuzz (7400+ posts)

Comment

Wow, they really are out of original ideas. I wonder if a computer program mashes up a few different models, and that qualifies as 'design'. Bleh.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Honestly, this kind of stuff would be a great fit for their "mod shop" - mix and match bits from different existing models that they already have the tooling for, all at about $2k- instead of the very limited options they offer there right now.

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              Wow, they really are out of original ideas. I wonder if a computer program mashes up a few different models, and that qualifies as 'design'. Bleh.
              ---------------------------
              The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Working...
              X