New Squier Paranormal Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Squier Paranormal Series?

Fender literally wrote the book on electric basses, laying the foundation for musical innovation and evolution. Learn more about Fender electric basses.

The Supersonic has some quirky appeal and the Cabronita thinline also has my attention

Re: New Squier Paranormal Series?

The supersonic doesn't appeal to me. The cyclone and offset Telecaster do though. The offset Telecaster would solve the majority of people's ergonomic gripes with the Telecaster. I would prefer the cyclone to be 24 in scale instead of 24 3/4 inch and have phase reversal switches instead of off/on switches. The Thinline Cabronita with P90's instead of Jazzmaster pickups would probably sound sweet.
    Last edited by idsnowdog; 06-17-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

The fender website has been broken forever. No matter what you try and link me to it takes me to the fender home page

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BeKindRewind View Post
        The fender website has been broken forever. No matter what you try and link me to it takes me to the fender home page

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
        Ugh yes. I've told Fender about this multiple times but they appear to refuse to fix it. The funny part is when they link to products from their social media accounts and it bounces you to the home page every time.
        -
        My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

It's funny to see some of these 90's designs resurface. The Supersonic was originally part of the Squier Vista Series line and it sold poorly. I can see why as the reverse Jazzmaster body is a pretty odd setup. I'm pretty sure the Tornado was a Fender the first time it showed up too.
          -
          My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

If I was building the youth-centered punk venue my 15-year-old self used to dream about I would have one of each of these and a backline of solid state Oranges for the broke bands
            green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

I love that they brought back the Cyclone and Toronado. I wish they'd bring back the Espirit. I'd cash in some bonds for one of those.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Squier - Esprit Antique Burst.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	5820849

Comment

The Tele thing and the bass are cool. Might have to try some on for size.
                aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                  I love that they brought back the Cyclone and Toronado. I wish they'd bring back the Espirit. I'd cash in some bonds for one of those.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105375[/ATTACH]
                  was just watching a video of robben play a real one of those yesterday, cool guitars.

i wish theyd do a tornado with the reverse headstock

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                    was just watching a video of robben play a real one of those yesterday . . .
                    Robben Ford? Link?

Comment

this isnt what i watched but i was on a different pc so cant look at my history. similar era but no fancy red jacked

Comment

Working...
                      X