Webstrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webstrings

Webstrings Guitar Strings, the highest quality, lowest priced American made guitar, bass and other musical instrument strings. Webstrings, the clear choice of working professional musicians across the globe.

Anybody tried these? It looked like too good a deal to pass up especially with the free shipping. I just ordered 12 sets of the Memphis Electrics for a final total of just $31.20!
    "Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

Re: Webstrings

I have been using them for over 4 years without incident. Never had one break. They remind me of D'Addario strings and I was a loyal D'Addario user before I found them so the switch was effortless. You may find that they remind you of something else. Great price and great quality.

Comment

Originally posted by BluesJunkie
      www.webstrings.com

Anybody tried these? It looked like too good a deal to pass up especially with the free shipping. I just ordered 12 sets of the Memphis Electrics for a final total of just $31.20!
      Ditto man! I just placed the same order last night... can't wait to get them

Comment

I've used the Memphis Electric strings also and can't complain. They don't sound as bright, to me, as D'Addario's but they're close enough and seem to hold up well. The price is definitely a good one.
        I still prefer Fender Bullets on my Strats, though.

Comment

Working...
        X