banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can Now Buy ANY Guitar in the World, as long as..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Can Now Buy ANY Guitar in the World, as long as..

Sounds a good plan, for a healthy profit too.

Maybe I should pull my money out of the sharemarket and start buying guitar gear

Comment

All your gear and now you can only get more...

Now I am really jealous.

Comment

awesome man!! Too bad you don't live in texas, there's some good opportunities coming up at claptons auction... not just claptons guitars, but a signed BB king guitar, a signed Pete townshend signature, and one of brian may's les pauls....

actually, come to think of it, that part is in new york... so its pretty far either way.
        '01 Gibson Les Paul Standard (stock BB V's)
        Squier Fat Strat (stock/duckbucker/stock)
        '66 Fender Bassman
        Fender Champion 600
        Fender Stage 100

Comment

Careful not to fall in love with some gear, with that sort of budget you'll be able to afford some pretty nice stuff
          My Soundclick page.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
            Imagine Hawkman thinking I'm outta control. Look at HIS rig! LOL
            Yeah, I'm still looking for the drug to cure my gear jones too. I would never succeed in what you're getting into. If I had the same opportunity my family would be forced out of our home because guitars and amps would be crowding every room.
            (2) Randall RM4 preamps, VHT 2502 Power amp, 2 2x12 Bogner cabs w/V30's and Lead 80's, '74 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop, '89 Gibson Les Paul Cherryburst, '93 Stratocaster, and a bunch of other stuff.

Comment

Now that is a fun way to kill time. Looking forward to hearing what you get your hands on. You gotta post some music man> I want to hear these toys.
              ]
              FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

*flood of insults*

You lucky dog, cool for you
                Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

I think I'd rather just have a couple guitars that I really like than a bunch of guitars I don't get to keep a hold of...haha

That's not to say I would pass up the opportunity to do what you're doing though...just thinkin of sitting a Strat in my lap that's older than my dad...nevermind, I'm DEFINITELY jealous.

-X
                  green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

man, if u do well enough eventualy u could be making enough money to hold onto a few of the ones u really love.....
                    Godin SDXT - 59-ClassicStack-JB
                    Martin D-15 - Fishman Neo-D
                    Boss BD-2 - MXR dynacomp - Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 - Morley A/B/Y
                    Crate VC-3112
                    Brownsville NY J-Bass Copy
                    Fender Bassman 60

Comment

Cool job. Always good to see talent recognised. It'd be cool as a full-time job, but the problem would be having to let stuff go.
                      Originally posted by Jolly
                      ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Horseshoes! I'm not counting my millions just yet, but it'll be interesting to be able to buy a few $5000 guitars. Another option is to
                        simply target wealthy non-players who are looking to get into guitar investments. Since some of these guitars and amps are now the price
                        of realestate properties, think of how much easier it is for a wealthy person
                        to maintain a collection, rather than properties with all of the paperwork involved. Guitarists have always known how to move their guitars around like stock, but pushing it into a richer market as a collectible can be seen as a business. Those high level guitar brokers out there now are doing very well.
                        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

check your paper classifieds.... i always see good deals in there.... people who dont realize what they have
                          '05 Gibson SG Standard
                          '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
                          PRS IRW McCarty
                          '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
                          82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Here's a fine example of how to profit from vintage treasures...

(2) Randall RM4 preamps, VHT 2502 Power amp, 2 2x12 Bogner cabs w/V30's and Lead 80's, '74 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop, '89 Gibson Les Paul Cherryburst, '93 Stratocaster, and a bunch of other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkman
                              Here's a fine example of how to profit from vintage treasures...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
                              He probably bought that in the 80's for $35. A whopping $900+ now!
                              Where else are you finding a Tychobrae Octavia with original packaging?
                              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
                              X