Info On Seymour Duncan Mij Guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info On Seymour Duncan Mij Guitars?

I was just wondering if anybody here know where I can find the Seymour Duncan site for MIJ Guitars? I found it before but can't remember how I arrived to it? Anyway I just picked up a used Seymour Duncan guitar from Japan and wanted to get as much info on the guitar as possible. Thanks in advance!

Re: Info On Seymour Duncan Mij Guitars?

Thanks for the post joesl8. As you probably know, those guitars are built by ESP Japan and sold in the Japanese domestic market only. Or, I should say, "used to be." Fender just got a trademark on the Strat and Tele headstock in Japan (which they didn't previously have), and now ESP can't make those guitars anymore. You won't find the link on the ESP Japan website since they are no longer selling them.

So, you might not have realized it, but you probably just picked up a collector's item: one of the last Seymour Duncan "Fender-style" guitars.

Good luck with the guitar.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Re: Info On Seymour Duncan Mij Guitars?

Originally posted by Evan Skopp
      Thanks for the post joesl8. As you probably know, those guitars are built by ESP Japan and sold in the Japanese domestic market only. Or, I should say, "used to be." Fender just got a trademark on the Strat and Tele headstock in Japan (which they didn't previously have), and now ESP can't make those guitars anymore. You won't find the link on the ESP Japan website since they are no longer selling them.

So, you might not have realized it, but you probably just picked up a collector's item: one of the last Seymour Duncan "Fender-style" guitars.

Good luck with the guitar.
      Damn... I'm shocked? That's to bad, I really think this guitar is built as good as any strat styled guitar I've played! It definately makes me appreciate the ESP workmanship, I'm sure they put the same care in all their products. By the way I had some Fralins I was going to put in the Seymour but I took them out, the Seymours are different but just as good. I can't thank you enough for the info and that explains the reason I couldn't find the website anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X