No announcement yet.

audacity help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put that file in your lame directory and point to it when Audacity asks for LAME.

Comment

i saved it in my lame directory, but than audacity doesnt "see" it, i even tried typing in the file, but that didnt work....i also tried putting it into the lame sub folders, but still no luck
      Godin SDXT - 59-ClassicStack-JB
      Martin D-15 - Fishman Neo-D
      Boss BD-2 - MXR dynacomp - Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 - Morley A/B/Y
      Crate VC-3112
      Brownsville NY J-Bass Copy
      Fender Bassman 60

Comment

Open "My Computer" and go to Tools->Folder Options and make sure that "Show Hidden Files and Folders" is checked.

Comment

it was like that already, re did it and re tried, still zilch, are u really comp savy and making fun of my as u do this cause i dont know anyhting about computers and how they work?
          Crate VC-3112
          Fender Bassman 60

Comment

No, of course not! Try this: Put the lame_enc.dll file on your desktop. Then, point Audacity to your desktop.

Comment

mrid, sorry to disappoint you, but i got the cd-da convertor, and a preliminary, i got a 3 second clip of my shouting to go to .wav, than used it to turn it into a mp3. this thing is just easier for me, cause i have a file for wav, so i export audacity to wav, and than i open up cd-da, and i drag what i want, hit a button, and it becomes mp3, and it goes to my mp3 folder, from there i can upload it, or burn cds, or whatnot, im sure with a bit more ur way woulda worked, but this is easy enough for me......the only concern i have, is i took it out on a 30 day trial, on day 31 are they gonna sue me for all im worth, and hunt my with dogs? or are they ongna be like winzip, which ive had for maybe 2 years on a 30 day trial, and they dont care...?
              Crate VC-3112
              Fender Bassman 60

Comment

Working...
              X