Line 6 POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 POD

Does anyone own or have test driven these things? I'm curious.
    "You better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. 'Cause if I'm a child, then you know what that makes you? A pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert."
    -Peter Griffin

Re: Line 6 POD

D'OH I didn't notice the Line 6 / Digitech thread. Sorry! Ignore this.

"You better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. 'Cause if I'm a child, then you know what that makes you? A pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert."
    -Peter Griffin

Comment

Seems like a different question to me, Joey.

To answer, I LOVE MY POD! I have the 2.0 and use it mainly for live applications as my effects unit (with the addition of a Dynacomp in front of it). Great piece of equipment.
      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

ya, another vote here. I have a pod 2.0 and i LOVE it. I use it for practice/recording/live/jamming...... u can set it up any way u want. and its pretty cheap! get the floorboard and u r ready to rock! i recomend giving it a listen.
        my gear: '80s fender bullet (tele style)
        fender dg20ce acoustic
        peavey blazer 15 watt
        line 6 pod 2.3 and floorboard
        Atomic Reactor 112
        Warmoth double fat strat w/ SD Jb bridge and Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell

Comment

Count my vote too!! I love my Pod xt. I can use it for everything.

Comment

Vox Tonelab or Valvetronix AD60 or 120 head is a great way to get all the recording versatility and also a great home practice setup with variable wattage. Great high gain, Mesa, Marshall, Vox, and Fender models, too. For line 6, stick with the XT or Vetta.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

When i have guitar lessons, i play through my teacher's POD 2.0, seems gr8, doing everything u want!
              Epiphone Les Paul Studio (59 neck and JB bridge)
              Marshall Valvestate 8080 (80 watts)
              Korg AX1500G multi-fx
              RAT
              Boss PH-1r
              Ibanez cf-7
              Ibanwz ts-7
              Danelectro tremolo
              Vintage RAT - needs a fix!

Not much else - it does the job

Dooogz is taking a break from SD - ill be back soon crew!

Comment

Yet another vote for the POD.

Ive got a POD 2.0 and have had it for about three years and i love it! Ive got the floorboard too, which makes it so much better for any standing up playing you do, and the wah is really great! Its very versatile and its just fantastic for bedroom playing and direct recording, but also can be used and has been used live by many people with great results. Check them out, and the POD 2.0 is pretty cheap now too, which makes it even better.
                My Soundclick page.

Comment

I have the pod 2.0 and pod pro. I love the versitility (sp) that it offers even thou I only use one main model at this time. I run a guitar synth thru the loop on the pro and then thru a 100 watt Carvin tube power amp. Best piece of gear any guitarist could hope for!

Comment

I use it a lot for practice/home recording but I hear it's picky about what it'll sound good through live...

Comment

Working...
                    X